PICPOLE® 10 Photomast
The PICPOLE® 10 photomast: 10 meters in length and suitable for all SLR and system cameras with/without Wi-fi.
By the use of lightweight 6K carbon fibre of Dutch origin, it’s user-friendly and very stabile. The specially designed footplatform called FOOTBASE™ with ridges is a very stable platform where you can put your foot on. You can use your own bodyweight to control the PICPOLE® in an easy, safe and stable way. This makes the PICPOLE® the most stable photomast on the market.
Control your camera with a build-in Wi-fi app. All camera manufacturers provide this app for free. Take a look: Canon®, Nikon®, Sony®. Control settings as: white balance, diafragma, shutter-time, etc.
The PICPOLE® 10 is easy to use and transportable in any vehicle.
- 6KDutch manufacture carbon fibre telescopic photo pole
- RAMMOUNT® X-grip or rainproof smartphone-/7″/10″ holder.
- Manfrotto® tilthead type: 234 RC.
- FOOTBASE™rubber footplatform with ridges.
- Roll-up nylon transport bag with shoulder strap and zipper.
- Adjustable nylon shoulderstrap.
• 1 Month trial • Lifelong warranty • Service
Quick to erect.
Short retracted length
Grip by FOOTBASE™
Easy to transport
Easy to operate
With the PICPOLE® 10 photomast comes a rainproof smartphone-/7″ or 10″ tablet holder, or a RAMMOUNT® X-GRIP holder for smartphone or tablet. Available smartphone and tabletholders:
- Dutch manufacture 6K carbon fibre.
- Retracted length: 1.88 m./ 6,2 ft.
- Full extended length: 10 m./ 32,8 ft.
- Weight: 4,7 kg/ 10,4 lbs.
- 360° rotation. (by hand)
- Fingersave rotating aluminium clamps with ridges.
- Inner core: carbon fibre.
- Outer core: 6K woven carbon fibre.
- Sections: 6.
- Colour: black carbon.
- Pneumatic braking system.
PICPOLE® has developed a unique footplatform called “FOOTBASE™” This gives you much more stability than other types of photomast products You can put weight pressure on the FOOTBASE™ which results in
ultimate control and stability. You will keep your hands free to control your
smartphone or tabletcomputer. This makes a huge difference compared to
other products in the market.
The aluminium “SAFETY TRIANGLE” makes sure that the PICPOLE® can be put on the ground in a safe way. It keeps your camera dust/moist free. You can also use it to lean the PICPOLE®against buildings/constructions.
The aluminium turning clamps are “fingersave” and ergonomically developed. They are much stronger than regular plastic clamps which can snap off in cold weather. Note: these turning clamps are much quicker and and easier in their handling, and don’t have to be adjusted like plastic clamps. Thanks to the grip profile, this clamp can be turned very easily.
The PICPOLE® 10 will be delivered in a protective black roll-up transportbag with shoulderstrap and zipper.
Collapsible aluminium tripod with 1 extension foot for night photography or panorama /360 photography.
View the results of the PICPOLE® photomast below: