PICPOLE®: aerial photography for all
Take bird’s eye view pictures easily, safely and quickly with
PICPOLE® photomast. The ultimate photomast offering
unique FOOTBASE™ stability.
There is a PICPOLE® photomast for every budget.
No licences or permits are needed as with drones.
Capture elevated images almost anywhere and display
your composition in “live view”.
Take your creativity to a higher level !
PICPOLE® products are carefully designed using only
tested and certified high quality 6K carbon parts.
Registered and made exclusively in the Netherlands.
Choose PICPOLE® for:
• Ultrastrong Dutch 6K carbonfiber
• FOOTBASE™ stability
• Broad range of products
• Trialperiod: 1 month
• Lifelong warranty
Advantages for you:
Take inspiring aerial pictures with ease
Extend photography skills & expertise
Learn 3 dimensional photography
Impress your customers
Build your client base
PICPOLE® photomast: we send our products worldwide!
Where did it start?
- Real estate photographer Olivier Dykmans had searched for some time for a good aerial photography pole. "Especially the PICPOLE ® was my preference because of the FOOTBASE™, a particularly good stability what all other photomast systems in the market don't have. It also appealed to me that PICPOLE® uses Dutch made carbon fiber and all other alternatives of Asian carbon are made much less stiff and not stabile.Olivier Dykmans from Belgium
- Years ago I bought a PICPOLE® photo mast that has been used a lot over the years and has been flying around the world a lot, really a great thing. I take photos of the sky quickly and easily at dance events and they are very characteristic. I am also very satisfied with the quick service from PICPOLE®.Alex van Oostrum – dance event photographer
- I am always very happy with the mast and the construction workers are always surprised. But with my new DJI Mavic 2 Zoom drone I also film more and more there. You can stay at a safe distance from your subject and then zoom in.Photographer Jan van Uffelen
- After a while looking for an alternative to flying a drone and the associated regulations, I decided to purchase a height tripod. The purpose of the photography is to photograph homes and real estate. At PICPOLE® I bought a height tripod for an affordable price. Impressed by the material, which is sturdy, solid and remarkably stable. Connie Poelma CP Photography https://www.cpfotografie.nl/Connie Poelma CP Photography
- As a photographer specialized in infrastructure (ground, road and hydraulic engineering, etc.) you also have to be constantly on the move, customers also want something different, or actually that “just” slightly different. Many will say yes, then take a drone. Yes, nice, but in many locations where my clients are located it is not possible and is not allowed. Then a height of 3-4m is usually more than enough and it gives a different dimension to the photo and the work. After orienting, we ended up at PICPOLE®. We are very satisfied with the PICPOLE® MAX ™ so far! See my website: https://www.vandetfotografie.nlOlivier van Det